The Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Waiting List closed as of Friday, January 13, 2017, at 5 p.m. ET. Applications are no longer being accepted at this time.
Rental Assistance Portals
KHC now uses Rental Assistance Portals, which are utilized with the Housing Choice Voucher, Project-Based Voucher, and Moderate Rehabilitation Programs. They will provide convenient, online access to an array of key services for applicants, residents, and landlords. The portals provide enhanced customer service by providing more online resources 24 hours a day, seven days a week, ability to manage accounts online, and reduce the need to request information in person or over the telephone.
Please Contact Us if you have questions or need additional assistance.
The Owner Portal will provide landlords online access to:
- Basic owner profile information.
Information on scheduled and completed inspections.
Information on units.
Direct payment setup.
The Tenant Portal will provide tenants online access to:
- Basic resident information.
- Resident detail, including income, assets, and expenses.
- Resident ledger.
- Housing Assistance Payments.
- Information on scheduled and completed inspections.
The Applicant Portal will provide applicants online access to:
- Information for approved applicants.
- Basic applicant profile information.
- Review of waiting list information, including basic application information.
- Review of applicant details, including income.
- Application summary downloadable to PDF with confirmation number.
- Automated registration and application confirmation emails.
The Waiting List Portal will provide online access to:
- Creating an online account.
- Initial online application submission.